1inch monthly digest: October
The 1inch Network is happy to present you the October digest of major news and updates.
Updates, news and integrations
In October, version 1.17.0 of the 1inch Wallet for Android was released. The main highlight of the upgrade was the address book feature, earlier made available for iOS users.
With the address book feature, users can directly add contacts to their address book, as well as save addresses after submitting transactions with new ones. All contacts are sorted alphabetically, with contacts’ names and addresses prominently displayed. The ‘Recents’ section features addresses to which the user has lately transferred assets, sorted from the newest to the oldest transaction.
In late October, 1inch and Trust Wallet launched the second stage of the swap competition Need for Swap with a 25,000 USDC prize pool. The first stage, which drew to a close a month ago, attracted quite a number of participants.
On October 2, 1inch co-founder Anton Bukov joined a fireside chat on self-custody vs. non-self-custody in Hong Kong. The same week, 1inch’s team, including the other co-founder Sergej Kunz, participated in Builders Night in Dubai, alongside Consensys, MetaMask, Linea and other prominent players in the space.
On October 8, Sergej also took the stage at ABC Conclave to deliver a keynote address on 1inch Fusion.
Meanwhile, October’s most prominent blockchain event was the Future Blockchain Summit, held in Dubai on October 15-18, with 1inch participating as a headline sponsor. At FBS, Sergej Kunz did a keynote speech on 1inch Fusion, joined the panel Building on Bitcoin and spoke about the art of swap at the Arte Talk side event.
1inch backend lead Nick Kozlov conducted a workshop on the 1inch Developer Portal, while our head of growth Walid Benothman joined a fireside chat on crypto trading. In addition, on October 16, 1inch hosted the party Bohemian FBS Kickoff Night in collaboration with Crypto Oasis and Internet Computer.
- Ethereum: $309.2B in volume, 13.8M swaps, 2.3M users
- BNB Chain: $39M in volume, 20.8M swaps, 3.96M users
- Polygon: $22.7B in volume, 19.2M swaps, 2.34M users
- Optimism: $4B in volume, 1.8M swaps, 426.8K users
- Avalanche: $5.4B in volume, 1.9M swaps, 458.96K users
- Fantom: $1.2B in volume, 1.2M swaps, 114.4K users
- Arbitrum: $11.3B in volume, 5.2M swaps, 952K users
- Base: $149.4M in volume, 128.4K swaps, 54.2K users
- Gnosis: $330M in volume, 1.9M swaps, 58.8K users
- 1inch Fusion: $12.6B in volume, 1.47M swaps, 497K users
Stay tuned for more exciting news and announcements from the 1inch Network!