1inch Monthly Digest: February
The 1inch Network is happy to present you the February digest of major news and updates.
Updates, news and integrations
February’s main announcement was a partnership with Bithumb Burrito Wallet, a newly launched Web3 wallet by Bithumb, a leading Korean crypto exchange.
This partnership between 1inch and Burrito Wallet, a multi-chain wallet that connects users to DEXes, DeFi platforms, NFT marketplaces and various dApps, offers Bithumb users a chance to conveniently find the best token prices across a wider range of DEXes. Meanwhile, for 1inch, this is a major step towards conquering the Asian market.
February also saw an update of The 1inch RabbitHole, which facilitated protection for Uniswap liquidity providers and bloXroute support.
Last month, a few notable integrations involving 1inch were announced.
1inch integrated with Wombat Exchange and appeared on Venus Protocol’s Isolated Markets, while Rubic launched on-chain limit orders via 1inch. Zyberswap, Civilization Network, Push Protocol, Defispot, Index Coop and OneArt Wallet were integrated with 1inch. Finally, 1inch launched a collaboration with Bloktopia, a decentralized metaverse powered by the Polygon network.
February’s main event for the 1inch Network was the European Blockchain Convention 2023. In his keynote address at the event, 1inch co-founder Sergej Kunz shared his insights on bringing 1 billion users to DeFi. The video of Sergej’s talk is available here.
Meanwhile, Francesco Abbate, 1inch Pro chairman, took part in the panel ‘Leveling Up DeFi.’ Finally, the 19 Chasing Unicorns party hosted by 1inch was held during the event.
On February 11, OKTAGON 39, an MMA event hosted by 1inch’s partner, OKTAGON MMA, took place in Munich.
- Ethereum: +$1.7 bln in volume, +123.8k swaps, +14.3k users
- BNB Chain: +$156.2 mln in volume, +185.7k swaps, +34.9k users
- Polygon: +$153.6 mln in volume, +148.8k swaps, +16k users
- Optimism: +$77.9 mln in volume, +35.1k swaps, +4.4k users
- Avalanche: +$110.9 mln in volume, +33.7k swaps, +2.3k users
- Fantom: +$12.3 mln in volume, +10.3k swaps, +826 users
- Arbitrum: +$212 mln in volume, +132.1k swaps, +15.9k users
- Gnosis: +$1.3 mln in volume, +2.1k swaps, +177 users
- 1inch Fusion mode: +$200 mln in volume, +37k swaps, +8.4k users
Stay tuned for more exciting news and announcements from the 1inch Network!